Responds and provides follow through to customer inquiries, issues and concerns in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responds to telephone inquiries per established standards, policies and procedures.
- Handles challenging customer calls in a clear and courteous manner.
- Responds to written correspondence from customers as assigned.
- Researches issues and takes appropriate actions to resolve.
- Provides accurate information regarding benefits, providers, claims, referrals, eligibility, pharmacy, etc.
- Document (online) each contact and outcome.
- Utilizes online benefits, policies and procedures.
- Provides feedback to unit supervisor regarding plan benefits and system issues.
- Must comply with strict confidentiality of Protected Health Information.
- Must be able to work a fixed planned work schedule to ensure customer call loads are able to be effectively managed to ensure call wait time goals are met.
- Must consistently meet or exceed attendance standards, by not having more than two unplanned occurrences per any three(3) month period.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and training in Conflict Resolution.
- Minimum 3 years customer service or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a TPA or ASO environment.
- Word processing and Excel proficiency.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a sometimes-stressful environment.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com