Executive is responsible for client retention and growth in our self-funded
employee health plan segment. Candidates should excel in the following areas:
The Account Executive is responsible for client retention and growth in our self-funded employee health plan segment. Candidates should excel in the following areas:
- Present employee health benefits, cost containment and new product strategies to clients and consultants.
- Analyze client data to understand client specific trends and make actionable recommendations
- Respond to client and consultant requests using clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Issue renewal offers and conduct annual contract negotiations using tailored strategies based on client experience. Contracts include rate negotiations, custom network updates, and client specific recommendations to improve plan design and administration.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop client specific solutions and innovations.
- Complete Administrative Service Agreements (ASA) and other legal documents and ensuring new and renewing groups are implemented according to contract.
- Review plan documents for accuracy prior to sending to consultants and clients.
- Represent FCH within the employee benefit community through social media, networking, membership in civic organizations, and participation in trade shows, health fairs, and other activities.
- Assist in development of content for social media, client facing communication and internal , policy and procedures.
- Collaborate with the client and their consultant to develop open enrollment materials.
- Participate in client open enrollment meetings.
- Provides on-site services to clients that may require up to five days national travel at a time.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Human Resources Management, and/or , Health Administration preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in employee health plan management desired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for above requirements.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management at a professional level.
- Strong knowledge of Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Monday.com or the ability to learn quickly
- Proven experience and ability to work in a team-based environment.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com