This Job Opportunity has expired. We appreciate your interest. Please check back again soon.
First Choice Health (FCH) is looking for a graduate student to support the Company's strategic and financial objectives through a part-time internship with their Strategy, Product Innovation and Corporate Development teams. The individual will be responsible for supporting strategic initiatives including evaluating the current and prospective competitive landscapes, providing financial evaluation of proposed initiatives and developing strategic recommendations. The role will report to the FCH VP of Strategy and Corporate Development and will require 1-2 days on-site at the Company's corporate offices in downtown Seattle. The internship duration is one (1) academic year starting Fall 2019.
- Analyze market data to understand industry trends and make actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with strategy, product innovation and corporate development teams to develop solutions and innovations.
- Develop financial models that assistant the evaluation of new products, programs and lines of business.
- Understand unique business needs of the healthcare market in which FCH operates.
- Four-year undergraduate degree and actively pursuing a masters in business (MBA), health administration (MHA), public health (MPH) or healthcare policy (MPP).
- Two (2) - three (3) years of experience in strategy, finance, data analytics or consulting, health care industry experience preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Financial modeling skills a plus.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and/or externally at a professional level.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience and ability to work in a team-based environment.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com