The Account Executive is responsible for client retention and growth. Candidates should excel in the following areas:
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients, their consultants, and internal business partners
- Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and shifting client priorities
- Act as an advocate for our clients within our organization while balancing the appropriate use of internal resources and support
- Understand unique business needs of clients and respond to client and consultant requests for support.
- Understand employee health benefits, cost containment strategies and new products and services coming to market.
- Responsible for issuing renewal offers and annual contract negotiations. Contracts include rate negotiations, custom network updates, and client specific recommendations to improve plan design and administration.
- Analyze client data to understand client specific trends and make actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to develop client specific solutions and innovations.
- Responsible for completing Administrative Service Agreements (ASA) and other legal documents for client signature, and ensuring new and renewing groups are implemented according to contract.
- Review plan documents for accuracy prior to sending to consultants and clients
- Represent First Choice Health within the employee benefit community through public speaking engagements, membership in civic organizations, and participation in trade shows, health fairs, and other activities.
- Assist in development of content for newsletter, policy and procedures, department standards, and other communications.
- Coordinates the development of open enrollment materials in conjunction with client.
- Manages First Choice Health participation in client open enrollment meetings.
- Brings ongoing issues to the attention of the Director, Account Management.
- Provides on-site services to clients that may require up to five days national travel at a time.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree in business and/or health care administration preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in health care administration or employee health benefits management desired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for above requirements.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management at a professional level.
- Current Washington State Driver License.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience and ability to work in a team-based environment.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com