According to established departmental policy, procedure and standards, and as delegated by Director and Vice President of Account Management, act as an Account Executive to multiple layers of clients, both internal and external. With minimal supervision, directly manage clients at the direction of the Vice President of Account Management, and various projects for which the position is responsible.
1. Responsible for supporting Contract Holder clients and developing and managing those client relationships in partnership with other Account Management staff.
2. Work independently and with minimal direction.
3. Provide day-to-day to support to clients, anticipate client needs, and respond to client questions and issues in a timely manner. Includes facilitation of client meetings by phone and in person, implementation of work plans and orientation of new and/or changing clients.
4. Manages the accurate entry of client information into corporate information systems. May also include researching and correcting inaccurate or updated information.
5. Act as Account Management liaison to the PPO Operations team.
6. Assist the Sales Team with Requests for Proposals and contracting processes.
7. Research client issues, and develop and implement improvement processes. May require working across internal departments, and requires a strong understanding of line of business from both an operations and marketing/sales perspective.
8. Assist with the Payor Newsletter, Payor Bulletins, and other communications, creating presentation materials, orienting clients to FCH, both in person and on the phone. Required to follow up with client issues by phone and via e-mail.
9. Participant on internal work teams, and may be required to act as a project lead or manager.
10. Responsible for creating, interpreting, communicating and updating department policies and procedures as requested.
11. Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
1. BS/BA or a combination of both education and experience.
2. Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service or client management role, with a desired preference in the health care/insurance environment.
3. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to work independently or as part of team
5. Experience with conflict management desired.
6. Ability to organize, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
7. Valid State Drivers' License and available transportation with little notice required.
8. Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience doing research on the Internet.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com