The Operations Specialist is a complex multitasking and multi-project position. We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented operations specialist to supports our provider network, our customer base and the EAP team.
- Recruit and build relationships with Behavioral Health providers to grow the EAP provider network.
- Track recruiting and re-credentialing progress to include timely updates to providers and coordinating their application process.
- Accurately enter all credentialing and re-credentialing information into our database
- Coordinate with referral team for targeted recruiting needs
- Support EAP clinical, management, administrative and customer service staff as needed in achieving EAP goals and timelines. Ability to take ownership of EAP needs as they emerge throughout the business day.
- Implement new group information through accurate data entry and communicating with other departments.
- Other operational tasks including but not limited to reviewing reports for accuracy, updating database information and supporting marketing needs.
Great people skills and a sense of urgency to serve.
Initiative, consistent work performance and entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
Ability to multi-task and seamlessly pivot attention when needed.
Natural project management skills from developing and implementing projects to reporting progress.
Attention to detail and strength in accurate data entry.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Calendar, and Internet.
The ability to work independently and understanding of the dynamic environment, quality-focused, customer service driven nature of the EAP.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com