Own the identification, development, and maintenance of sales enablement infrastructure tools (e.g. CRM system, data management, RFP response tools, third-party data sources) and follow-on analytics and reporting (e.g. dashboards, ad-hoc reports). Focus is on sales data analysis, market penetration analysis, forecasting, competitive intelligence, and reporting of pipeline entry through retention. Training team members in utilization of tools and ensuring data integrity is maintained is essential.
Research, identify, develop, and onboard appropriate sales infrastructure tools such as CRM systems, third-party database resources and dashboard/reporting
Maintain tool integrity and efficacy ensuring it consistently meets the needs of the business
Research and acquire third-party data to support business strategies and needs
Research, analyze, and report on competitive activity
Support the market penetration and sales forecasting activities of company by researching geographic, industry, or other data elements
Evaluate user-needs of enablement tools, and provide customizing recommendations; implement customization (directly or through vendor) ensuring clean execution
Support leadership in regular revenue and budget forecasting, examining return on investment for marketing and sales expenditures
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to work with ambiguity and translate that to concrete deliverables
- The ability to train and develop end-users at all levels of competency on enablement tools
- A curious mind and an innate desire to study, research, learn
- Extreme attention to detail and a focus on numerical/data accuracy
- Team player mindset
- High degree of familiarity and experience with CRM, data visualization, and other analytical tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com