As the Account Manager, this position supports both PPO and TPA clients. The Account Manager is responsible for client retention and growth. Candidates should excel in establishing the maintaining excellent relationships with clients, their consultants, and our internal business partners, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and shifting client priorities, and act as an advocate for our clients within our organization while balancing the appropriate use of internal resources and support .
- Assists Account Executives in various account management roles and projects. Coordinates and assists during the renewal process for all clients with Account Executives and Operations.
- This may include production of open enrollment materials and support at employer benefit affairs.
- Provides technical support to Account Executives with day-to-day customer issues, such as claims, report requests, complaints or issue resolutions, and other tasks as needed.
- Provides customers/clients with a better understanding of the product or services.
- Develops relationships with current customers.
- Has full knowledge of all TPA and PPO products.
- Acts as liaison between customer and TPA operations; troubleshooting operations issues as it relates to services provided and manages customer expectations as it relates to operations capabilities.
- Coordinates and manages quarterly publications of TPA Newsletter.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining monthly TPA performance guarantees reports and client lists.
- Assists with preparation of renewal and sales materials. May be asked to attend client meetings.
- Maintains and communicates changes, as needed to customer myFirstChoice web portals.
- Assists with responses to RFPs.
- Participates in the development of marketing plans for new products and services.
- Attends and assists during open enrollment meetings with customers.
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
- BA degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service or client management role, with a desired preference in the health care/insurance environment.
- Must have experience with stop loss bid processes.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of team.
- Experience with conflict management desired.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Valid State Drivers License and available transportation with little notice required. Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience doing research on the Internet.
- Must be highly motivated to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Some travel is required.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com