This Job Opportunity has expired. We appreciate your interest. Please check back again soon.
Summer internship opportunity to work with our Strategy, Corporate Development & Sales team using your business, marketing and project management skills. Candidates will gain valuable experience in the custom development of health plans, company cross-functional exposure, health plan marketing and branding.
- Implementation Project: workgroup coordination, project management, market research, white labeling marketing (branding, positioning, tones)
- Product: product research, are there any additive programs to enhance our products? Conduct research and develop recommendations
- Provider platform tools: understanding provider behavior and how to shift it (manual to digital)
- Customer Journey Mapping: Research, document, compile and ultimately help optimize the ideal path for an exceptional multi-stakeholder customer experience program.
- Voice of the Customer: Assist in design and establish a robust organizational VOC program. Help identify all customer touch points, develop listening posts that collect customer interaction data and ultimately provide a recommendation for an automated and scalable VOC program.
- Gather, consolidate, organize, and set up a series of decks of company, product, customer, market/industry, and service slides/content; review with internal SMEs for completeness and accuracy; update as necessary; publish to company Intranet; create process for sustainability and refresh.
Currently in a graduate program in Healthcare management, Business management or related fields.
Knowledge and/or experience with Marketing, Data analysis, Business analysis, Project Management. Strong computer skills.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com