Responsible for preparation of journal entries and reconciliations supporting the generation of monthly financial statements, detail scheduling of GL accounts, other organizational reporting. Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Maintenance of detailed GL account schedules, monthly. These schedules must have clarity and accuracy as they will document outcomes of activities for the CFO.
- Work independently with other company personnel on special projects, special accounting treatments, projections and other assignments.
- Document, maintain and streamline processes; research and document any deviations in normal processes, or any other unusual issues.
- Miscellaneous Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Duties.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree minimum requirement; Bachelor?s degree preferred in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years exposure to general ledger and financial statement preparation.
- General understanding of relational database management systems.
- Background in health insurance desired.
- Advanced software application experience with Access and Excel, basic familiarity with other Microsoft Office applications. SQL experience preferred.
- Ability to readily learn new applications software and ability to train coworkers quickly and effectively.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Strong awareness of work product required for organizational and external reporting. Strong attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- Ability to lead in the learning of new application software and ability to train coworkers quickly and effectively.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com