This Job Opportunity has expired. We appreciate your interest. Please check back again soon.
This position is a first-response customer service representative in a fast-paced, high-volume professional service setting. Simultaneous multi-channel response, triage and problem solving with all EAP callers (clients, key contacts, groups, brokers and vendors), incoming and outgoing phone calls, initiating and responding to email service requests, facilitating referrals for assessment as well as work/life consultation, high-level problem identification and resolution with clients and callers, identifying eligible providers, recruiting providers for clinical service delivery, emphasis on cross-service referrals to ensure all client needs are matched to available services, clerical and production support to other staff members and EAP Account Executives in accomplishing EAP and company-wide projects & goals.
- Provide frontline, multi-line, telephone-based, first-responder customer service: receive client information (telephonic and email), contact providers, triage calls as necessary and route to the appropriate resource as needed.
- Ability to effectively receive and respond to 50 or more phone calls and client email requests per day; responding to phone calls within one to two rings and to emails within 15 minutes of receipt.
- Accurately and consistently input client and provider information into the EAP case management software program.
- Compile EAP marketing and promotional materials for use by client companies and in promoting the EAP to new groups.
- Compassionately and carefully support clients that may be on the verge of crisis, and determine when to route caller to the appropriate clinical staff members.
- Support EAP clinical, management, administrative and customer service staff as needed in achieving EAP goals and timelines. Ability to take ownership of EAP projects as they emerge throughout the business day.
- Minimum, High School Diploma. (College or some college preferred).
- Two years Customer Service Representative experience (preferably) in a health related or healthcare setting (or similar), with high-volume and multi-tasking responsibilities (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Excellent social, verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, juggle workflow effectively, and meet deadlines consistently.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills and experience in an office setting.
Become a First Choice Health employee and enjoy our generous benefit package. We offer competitive benefits that are much beyond the traditional basics.Click here to learn more about our competitive benefit package.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
Additional information about our company may be found on our website www.fchn.com