First Choice Health does not have access to CAQH applications.
Washington Only Network Closure
First Choice Health has a closed network in Washington State (except Clark County) for the following
provider specialty types:
- Licensed Massage Therapy
Please note that any applications received for these specialty types will not be accepted or considered.
First Choice Health utilizes ProviderSource as the single source for initial credentialing information for providers in Washington
To initiate the credentialing process, create a ProviderSource account at http://www.onehealthport.com/provider-source and give First Choice Health access to your data by checking the box next to ‘First Choice Health’ at the attestation tab.
To learn more about the ProviderSource application and usage requirements, visit onehealthport.com/provider-source.
For Credentialing Customer Service contact Medversant directly at 1 (855) 978-6115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training Videos: http://www.onehealthport.com/credentialing/training-videos-guides
- FAQs: https://www.providersource.com/Help/FAQs.aspx
- Set Up Guide: http://www.onehealthport.com/credentialing/training-videos-guides
- How to Upload Documents: http://www.onehealthport.com/credentialing/training-videos-guides
- Data Entry Assistance (Fee Required): https://www.providersource.com/washington/
First Choice Health has partnered with Medversant to manage provider data collection and primary source verification.