If you need to report a group addition, change, or termination from our network, complete the Group Information Form (referred to as 'Exhibit E' in the Contract Holder Agreement).
If you have any questions about how to complete the form, email email@example.com or call (800) 231-6935 and ask to speak with your assigned Account Manager.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's (AHRQ) is the lead Federal agency charged with improving the safety and quality of America's health care system. AHRQ develops the knowledge, tools, and data needed to improve the health care system and help Americans, health care professionals, and policymakers make informed health decisions. AHRQ works within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and with other partners to make sure that the evidence is understood and used in an effort to achieve the goals of better care, smarter spending of health care dollars, and healthier people..
AMA Physicians provides you with basic professional information on virtually every licensed physician in the United States. AMA member physicians are offered an expanded listing that contains additional information such as office hours, accepted insurance providers, educational history, and other helpful information.
The Centers for Disease Control is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same. CDC increases the health security of our nation. As the nation's health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health threats. To accomplish our mission, CDC conducts critical science and provides health information that protects our nation against expensive and dangerous health threats, and responds when these arise.amp;#39;s health.
First Choice Health encourages use of the Choosing Wisely website. The tools and resources available there will help you talk to your doctor about your care options to ensure that you receive the right care.
First Choice Health Medical Management offers providers a variety of tools and resources to assist with patient care. Contact our Intake Coordinators by phone (800) 808-0450 or by fax (888) 272-3289
Healthfinder has resources on a wide range of health topics selected from approximately 1,400 government and non-profit organizations to bring you the best, most reliable health information on the Internet.
Sign in to view the following:
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Designation of Authorized Representative
- Cancellation of Authorized Representative
- Medical Claim Form
- Vision Services Claim Form
- Accident/Injury Questionnaire
- Subrogation Agreement
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Coordination of Benefits
- Walgreens MOD Form
- MedImpact Pharmacy Direct Member Reimbursement Form
- Healthcare Terminology
- Reading your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
https://www.itriagehealth.com puts you at the center of your healthcare so you can make confident decisions.
- Get medical answers
- Find care options
- Securely maintain your health information
KidsHealth is the most-visited site on the Web for information about health, behavior, and development from before birth through the teen years. Created by The Nemours Foundation's Center for Children's Health Media, the award-winning KidsHealth provides families with reliable, accurate, up-to-date, and jargon-free health information they can use. KidsHealth has separate areas for kids, teens, and parents each with its own design, age-appropriate content, and tone. There are thousands of in-depth features, articles, animations, games, and resources-all original and all developed by experts in the health of children and teens.
Medical policies are used by our Medical Management clinical staff to ensure decisions are made in an unbiased and consistent manner that best serves the interests of First Choice Health participants. Medical policies are not intended to offer medical advice or replace medical judgment.
MedlinePlus is the National Institutes of Health's Web site for patients and their families and friends. Produced by the National Library of Medicine, the world's largest medical library, it brings you information about diseases, conditions, and wellness issues in language you can understand. MedlinePlus offers reliable, up-to-date health information, anytime, anywhere, for free. You can use MedlinePlus to learn about the latest treatments, look up information on a drug or supplement, find out the meanings of words, or view medical videos or illustrations. You can also get links to the latest medical research on your topic or find out about clinical trials on a disease or condition.
The National Cancer Institute coordinates the National Cancer Program, which conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer, rehabilitation from cancer, and the continuing care of cancer patients and the families of cancer patients. Specifically, the Institute:
- Provides research grants and cooperative agreements to coordinate and support research projects conducted by universities, hospitals, research foundations, and businesses throughout this country and abroad.
- Conducts research in its own laboratories and clinics.
- Supports education and training in fundamental sciences and clinical disciplines for participation in basic and clinical research programs and treatment programs relating to cancer through career awards, training grants, and fellowships.
- Supports research projects in cancer control.
- Supports a national network of cancer centers.
- Collaborates with voluntary organizations and other national and foreign institutions engaged in cancer research and training activities.
- Encourages and coordinates cancer research by industrial concerns where such concerns evidence a particular capability for programmatic research.
- Collects and disseminates information on cancer detection, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, control, palliative care, and survivorship.
- Supports construction of laboratories, clinics, and related facilities necessary for cancer research through the award of construction grants.
- Support the Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research - the only federally funded research and development center dedicated exclusively to biomedical research.
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the nation's medical research agency-making important discoveries that improve health and save lives. NIH's mission is to seek fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability. In pursuing this mission, NIH improves health by promoting treatment and prevention, contributes to society by driving economic growth and productivity, and expands the biomedical knowledge base by funding cutting-edge research and cultivating the biomedical workforce of today and tomorrow. amp;lt;/p>
The First Choice Health Provider Manual provides the basic information you and your office staff need when seeing FCH PPO patients as well as direction and clarification regarding your obligations as a FCH PPO provider.
This form allows providers to keep First Choice Health PPO Network up to date regarding changes such as provider name, address, NPI, phone number, or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- To add a provider/practice, select 'Provider Change' and indicate 'Add'.
- To remove a provider/practice, select 'Provider Change' and indicate 'Remove'.
Complete the form, save a copy, and send it along with a W-9 and any other pertinent documentation, as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating 'Provider Update' in the subject line. (NOTE: Apple's Mac Computers and the Preview Application will not work with this fillable PDF form. You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download for free.)
If you are unable to email the form, send it via fax (206) 268-2940 ATTN: Provider Information Department.
Any changes sent to our Provider Information team will take approximately 7-10 business days.
Click here to download a W-9 Form.
Quarterly 'Standard' GeoAccess reports illustrate the breadth of our network in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming. These reports display the number of a given provider type/group (e.g., PCPs, specialists, pediatricians, etc.) within a specific zip code, city, or county. Submit a request for customized GeoAccess reports.
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has established a clear vision for its work-a life in the community for everyone. To realize this vision, the Agency has sharply focused its mission on building resilience and facilitating recovery for people with or at risk for mental or substance use disorders. SAMHSA is gearing all of its resources-programs, policies, and grants toward that outcome.
To access the tools and resources you are required to Sign In to First Choice Health.
- Claim Status Inquiry
- Claim Activity Report
- GeoAccess Reports
- State of the Network
- Provider Credentialing Status
- Payor Bulletins
- Repricing Instructions
- Remote Access Guidelines
- Monthly Provider Files
- Timely Audit Process Files
- Mid-Month Provider Files
- OIC Report
Access tutorials and webinars designed to help providers and office staff navigate our website and utilize the tools offered to them.
We offer short tutorials to assist users with the following tools:
- Benefits and Eligibility
- Claim Status
- Priced Claim Status
- Payor/Employer Group Search
- FCHA Benefits and Eligibility
- FCHA Claim Status Inquiry
We also offer an in-depth webinar that covers topics such as:
- PPO Network Business Model
- How to look up a payor/employer group by name or number
- How to obtain claim status
- How to obtain Benefits and Eligibility
- Payor web links
- When to call Provider Relations for assistance
- ID card samples
These tutorials and webinar are helpful for all providers and office staff.
FCH Providers who have opted in for Weekly Claims Activity Reports can view the reports.
Reports are run every Monday and summarize all claims priced by FCH for your billing office (determined by Tax Identification Number).
Reports include the following information:
- How the claim was received for pricing (batch type)
- When the claim was received and completed
- The FCH allowed amount
- Disposition of the claim (forwarded on for processing or returned for errors)
- Error codes associated with the claim
- Note that the error description line will indicate the charge line that is associated with that specific error.
Providers who have opted to receive this report will not receive any FCH paper pricing worksheets. The report is to be reviewed weekly and if any errors are identified, all associated claims should be corrected and resent to FCH for pricing.