First Choice Health Medical Management offers providers a variety of tools and resources to assist with patient care. Contact our Intake Coordinators by phone (800) 808-0450 or by fax (888) 272-3289
Medical policies are used by our Medical Management clinical staff to ensure decisions are made in an unbiased and consistent manner that best serves the interests of First Choice Health participants. Medical policies are not intended to offer medical advice or replace medical judgment.
The First Choice Health Provider Manual provides the basic information you and your office staff need when seeing FCH PPO patients as well as direction and clarification regarding your obligations as a FCH PPO provider.
This form allows providers to keep First Choice Health PPO Network up to date regarding changes such as provider name, address, NPI, phone number, or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- To add a provider/practice, select 'Provider Change' and indicate 'Add'.
- To remove a provider/practice, select 'Provider Change' and indicate 'Remove'.
Complete the form, save a copy, and send it along with a W-9 and any other pertinent documentation, as an email attachment to email@example.com indicating 'Provider Update' in the subject line. (NOTE: Apple's Mac Computers and the Preview Application will not work with this fillable PDF form. You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download for free.)
If you are unable to email the form, send it via fax (206) 268-2940 ATTN: Provider Information Department.
Any changes sent to our Provider Information team will take approximately 7-10 business days.
Click here to download a W-9 Form.
Access tutorials and webinars designed to help providers and office staff navigate our website and utilize the tools offered to them.
We offer short tutorials to assist users with the following tools:
- Benefits and Eligibility
- Claim Status
- Priced Claim Status
- Payor/Employer Group Search
- FCHA Benefits and Eligibility
- FCHA Claim Status Inquiry
We also offer an in-depth webinar that covers topics such as:
- PPO Network Business Model
- How to look up a payor/employer group by name or number
- How to obtain claim status
- How to obtain Benefits and Eligibility
- Payor web links
- When to call Provider Relations for assistance
- ID card samples
These tutorials and webinar are helpful for all providers and office staff.
FCH Providers who have opted in for Weekly Claims Activity Reports can view the reports.
Reports are run every Monday and summarize all claims priced by FCH for your billing office (determined by Tax Identification Number).
Reports include the following information:
- How the claim was received for pricing (batch type)
- When the claim was received and completed
- The FCH allowed amount
- Disposition of the claim (forwarded on for processing or returned for errors)
- Error codes associated with the claim
- Note that the error description line will indicate the charge line that is associated with that specific error.
Providers who have opted to receive this report will not receive any FCH paper pricing worksheets. The report is to be reviewed weekly and if any errors are identified, all associated claims should be corrected and resent to FCH for pricing.