As you are all aware, the coronavirus (COVID-19) has emerged as a significant public health threat. Like many other companies, First Choice Health is monitoring the situation to ensure the safety of our workforce and ensure that we can serve our clients.
We believe that our standard business continuity plans will allow us to meet our business obligations:
- FCH is already highly virtualized with over 80 percent of our workforce able to work from home; close to 60 percent routinely work from remote locations today.
- Our primary data center is remotely located, well-equipped to respond, and will continue to operate with minimal intervention.
- We have convened a rapid response team with key leadership to speed decision making and coordinate activity.
- While COVID-19 presents some novel scenarios, they are not unique or unanticipated. A few of the major contingencies for which we are planning include the following:
- infection of an employee / business location;
- dependent care or school closures;
- quarantines within our locations of operations; and
- temporary travel bans or airport closures.
- Detailed documentation, security policies, and business continuity plans are available for review on-site upon request.
First Choice Health is committed to providing continued high quality service to all of the clients and people we support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your account executive if you need anything further.